Scott R. Scher is the Founding Member of City Brokers Real Estate, LLC.
Mr. Scher has been a Washington State Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1990 and has practiced commercial and residential real estate law for more than 20 years.
- Licensed Washington Real Estate Broker since 1990 (License #13564)
- Practiced commercial and residential real estate law since 1988
- Member of Commercial Brokers Association
- Member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Association
- Named one of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine’s “Top Lawyers”
- Member of State of Washington Foreclosure Mediation Panel
- Practiced commercial and residential real estate law since 1988. Seattlerealestatelawgroup.com
- Negotiated sale of downtown development site for $8.4 Million. Downtown Development Site Sale
- Negotiated sale of $3.7 Million industrial real estate project in South Seattle
- Sold Downtown Redmond Retail Site with Seller Financing
- Sold Duplex for redevelopment on Capitol Hill in Seattle, Washington
Justin Parks is a broker with City Brokers Real Estate and a Northwest native. He grew up on the Eastside and has spent his adult life in Seattle. Through a 20+ year career in logistics, he has developed a comprehensive knowledge of the Seattle-Bellevue-Shoreline areas. He has witnessed first-hand the transformation of this region into a major tech hub of the world.
Justin puts his client’s needs first by listening to the details and working tirelessly to reach their goals. He has a keen desire to find the right property in the right neighborhood and he loves every stage of the real estate process, from sales contract, escrow, and through a successful closing.
During his free time, Justin enjoys traveling, attending concerts, and continuing to explore the city, especially restaurants, with a monthly supper club. His current projects include writing a book of Dad Jokes.